Monday, June 27, 2011

Princess Jules

Happy birthday to big sister Jules! Today (June 14) she turns six and I wonder where the time has gone. She's not a baby anymore, and I'm not sure I like that. About my #2:
*she loves to dance. This year's recital dance was hip hop "whip your hair" by Willow Smith. We did major curls and lots of glitter. She was beautiful!
*she can make you laugh in a second. She's ssoooo funny. Her new favorite saying is "that's what I'm talking about, yeah!" love it.
*she not so patiently sits at her brothers ballgames every weekend all weekend. She does actually cheer for him when he's up to bat.
*Emma, Chloe, and Madi are her best friends (Maddux is by default).
*she really likes school and is already asking when we go back (she's only been out for two weeks).
*she lost her first tooth in May.

*she can't wait for little sister to get here. She can't get enough of the videos of her and pictures.

1 comment:

littlelola said...

I came across your blog and was looking back at some of your adoption time line. I am in contact with Judy and was wondering how you like the agency.... if you have a free min please email me at sampsondunn@gmail.com I would love to know a little more about your experience since I am trying to adopt from RR Thanks :)

Post a Comment