Friday, June 24, 2011

Mini Smores

Sorry for the poor quality. It's from my camera phone. I received a mailer from Publix last week that had a sweet recipe on it for mini s'mores. We love s'mores around here, but it's TOO HOT to build a bonfire to make them. They are usually reserved for our Halloween trick or treating cook out at my mom's house, camping in the early fall, or weekends on the back deck. But, since I received the mailer for the indoor smores, I thought I'd try them with the kids. It was simple to make. Here's what you need: mini muffin tin
mini muffin liners
mini marshmallows
chocolate chips
graham crackers

Preheat oven to high broil. Line muffin tins with liners. Break graham crackers into smaller pieces to fit into muffin tins. layer in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Place on middle rack for a few minutes until marshmallows are toasted and chocolate melted. (I baked mine for a few minutes before putting on the high broil). The kids (and me) loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment