Friday, December 31, 2010

С Новым годом

Happy New Year!! Our little girl is about to celebrate the new year in EE. I'm sure she's tucked snug in her bed and will sleep away as the clock strikes midnight in about an hour.

2010 has been an exciting year for us. John David played his second year in travel ball and did a great job in any position he played. Julianne had her first dance rectital and stole everyones heart on that stage. We embarked on an amazing adoption journey.

I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for us. I can't wait to bring our little girl home. I can't wait to see John David and Julianne as big brother and big sister.

We still haven't decided on a name. I'm sure we'll have one soon. If I can just get Eric to see it my way.

Here's to amazing new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment