Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet Big Sister

We played around with perfect365.com...JD wouldn't let me post his "perfect" photo, but Jules looks beautiful (not that she doesn't already). I love this big sister. She has done amazingly well the past couple months giving up her role as little sister and assuming the big sister role. She's had a little trouble not getting as much attention as in the past, but you can tell she loves Louba. We ended up spending a few hours of just me and her Saturday. We went to her small group party at Chuck E. Cheese and she didn't have to share her tokens with anyone, then to Justice to get some new sun glasses and earrings, and Michael's for some craft supplies. She kept telling me thank you for letting her buy the sun glasses.
She has her moments, and we decided that we would take a date night every other week or so and do just what she wants without her brother or sister tagging along. I don't know who's more excited about the dates, me or her.


No comments:

Post a Comment