Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new hobby...

Jules decided she wanted to try something new this fall instead of dance. It didn't hurt that Eric offered her $20.00 to try softball. Today was her very first softball practice, and she LOVED it. As much as it hurts me to hear her say she liked softball more than dance, I'm glad she found something else she liked to do. I want her to try other things as well. I don't want her to just do something, because that's always what she's done. The other night, he asked her, "Jules, I know I kinda made you play softball." Her reply, "Dad, you didn't kinda make me, you MADE me."

On the way to the car after practice, "Mom, can we get a new softball bag?" How can you say no to that sweetness.

In the dugout waiting for her turn to bat...


Softball ready at 2nd (bad camera phone picture):


No comments:

Post a Comment